Wednesday 13 June 2012

Good evening everyone!! Just got home from my very first Zumba class (I can't believe I made it through, lol) and I figured I should post the layout that I created today!

If you are looking for some really great challenges, Scrap Orchard has got a bunch of really fantastic ones! Templates, word art, photography, pretty much any sort of challenge you might be in the mood for! I find that if I am lacking in scrapping mojo I can usually find it by working on a challenge!

Anywho, I created this page for Andrea's Template challenge! Andrea of Little Green Frog makes the most fabulous templates (I think I own nearly all of them, lol). To grab this month's free template head over to the challenge forum and take part!!! I used A New Day from mle Card, Ziggle Designs & Secret Stash! Have a great night all!! XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment