Saturday 14 July 2012

CU Freebie!!!!

So for those of you who don't know,  I used to design and sell my own digi scrap designs! I really loved doing it but as with my scrapping I took some time off to concentrate on building my photography and graphic design businesses! Well I have been feeling the designing itch again and so I bring you my very first goodies under the name of "JB Scraps"!! I truly believe that every scrapper and every designer is in need of good, quality basics as far as designs and tools go, so in light of that I have brought you a set of five super useful and very versatile frame shapes! Use them for frames, tags, journaling, you name it! Be sure to read my TOU that is included in your download and have fun with your new goodies!! They are free for now but I can't guarantee that I won't sell in a store again so grab them when you can!! Credit is not required but I would love it if you left a little note saying that you downloaded these shapes! You can download your goodies HERE And be sure to send your friends in my direction too! There will be MANY more fun things to come so keep checking back! XOXOX


1 comment:

  1. Thanks!! I'm looking forward to giving these a whirl!! :D

    ReplyDelete