Friday 6 July 2012

R U A Rock Star???

OK I was SO very excited when I saw this kit from Alissa Jones!!! As a photographer I get to work with an enormous variety of kids, and more often than not that entails getting to experience ALL sorts of different attitudes! While kiddos can be tricky to deal with at times, there is nothing I love better than a little girl that has a B I G personality! Add a pair of shades and pretty much nothing can top it in my books, lol! Ultra adorable Isabelle came fully prepared for her shoot with huge grins and the perfect amount of diva!! So of course when I came across this kit, "Rock Star" I knew I had to scrap one of Isabelle's pics with it! So here you go! And be sure to head over to ScrapMatters and grab the kit while it is on sale!!


No comments:

Post a Comment