Wednesday 4 July 2012

Woohoo!!

Happy Independence Day to my American friends and family!!

Big news (for me anyways, lol)! I have been invited to join two more ct's, bringing me up to a whopping four!! I am beyond stoked to announce that I am now on the creative teams for Alissa Jones and Laurie's Scraps & Designs!!!! I am thrilled and honored to be able to work with their amazing designs, and you will be seeing a lot of their goodies marching across your screen very soon!

I am launching tonight with a layout designed using Alissa Jones' positively yummy kits European Holiday and Travel Time, which right now you can get together as a bundle and save oodles of coin!! Find it over at Scrap Matters...I guarantee you will have a blast playing with it!



Next up, another new layout, this time using the super duper adorable and wonderfully whimsical "Sweet Days" from ForeverJoy!! Packed full of goodies, this kit will not leave you wanting for anything! Run on over to Memory Scraps and snap it up today!!



And that is all for now! BUT I will be back soon with more layouts and maybe even a little something for you all!! Hope everyone has a fantastic week!! Cheers!






No comments:

Post a Comment